Black Pen Recruitment – Our client is Africa’s portal into the cryptoeconomy. They are building financial infrastructure—a centralised crypto exchange; and a wallet, a lending platform, an NFT platform, and other products—to fully bring Sub-Saharan Africa into the new world of decentralised finance, ownership, and creativity. With the backing of premier crypto investors and Silicon Valley VC firms, they are now approaching the introduction of their first products to their launch markets, which are Kenya and Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President of Impact (Fintech / Cryptocurrency)
Job Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- Our client seeks an ambitious, disciplined, and passionate Vice President of Impact to oversee the impact fund, Policy and Research think tank, the Philanthropy Partnerships as well as the Impact Fundraising.
To succeed in this role, you would need:
- Significant experience in finance and policy procedures.
- Strong knowledge of fintech and cryptocurrency is advantageous.
- Government relations experience is required.
- Pan-African experience is required.
- Global experience working with philanthropy/charity scene
- Fundraising for non-profit experience
- Ability to network or have an already established network
- Knowledge of the global and local philanthropy/charity ecosystem
- Good understanding of African governments
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online