Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, a leading School in Umuahia, Abia State, is recruiting a highly experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice Principal – Administration
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to recruit a highly experienced Vice Principal Admin to join our team and foster a healthy learning environment for our students.
- As Vice Principal Admin, you must be a capable planner, possess good judgment, and skilled in handling relations with various people (staff, parents, students, regulatory bodies and the public).
- A great School Administrator also has an attention to detail and conflict management skills.
The post holder would be expected to:
- To manage all financial and administrative aspects of the school
- Provide strategic leadership and operational management to ensure income and expenses are adhered to, managing budgets, policies and events.
- Provide well-informed advice regarding national developments to the Principal and SMT.
- Promote, establish and monitor systems of Quality Assurance for Finance and Administration to ensure high expectations are set and met and best practice observed and implemented.
- Resolving conflicts or other issues as they occur.
- To ensure fiduciary compliance with the relevant internal and external bodies.
- Lead the Finance and Administration Team across the institution.
- Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings
- Handle scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
- Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
- Hire, train and advise staff
- Counsel students when needed
- Resolve conflicts and other issues
- Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
- Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum
- Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
Requirements and Educational Qualifications
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Education field.
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a principal or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- Crisis management.
- Ability to coach and inspire.
- TRCN certification is preferred.
Competitive and higher than industry rates.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.