|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
SME Growth Hub – Our client, a reputable Restaurant, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waitress
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for skilled Waitresses to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
- The right Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role to provide an excellent overall dining experience for our guests.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses, and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g., parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE / OND / NCE qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Waitress
- Gender Preference: Female
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g., Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- High school diploma: food safety training is a plus.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.