|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Green Concern for Development (GREENCODE) is a National registered NGO with CAC No: CAC/IT/NO 25643 and has been in operation for over 10 years. Our mission is to work with the poor and socially excluded people and government for the promotion of environmental and human rights protection in communities in Nigeria, aimed at poverty reduction through education, information sharing, research, training and direct impact interventions are in humanitarian emergency response and development, with physical presence in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Abuja, Cross River, Akwa Ibom States.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse / Security Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- The Position mainly involves ensuring that GREENCODE properties and staff are working within an environment
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify the items entering and leaving and check the quality, quantity and documentation.
- Report any problems with quality, quantity or documentation immediately.
- Update the Warehouse Officer on a daily basis, submit weekly report to all concern department.
- Ensure that the stocks forms bin cards, stock cards etc. are kept up to date.
- Restrict entry into storage facilities and keep keys for the storage facilities.
- Ensure that the security planning becomes an integral part of day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Ensure the safety and security of properties and staff.
- Check weekly that the store is clean, organized and is regularly ventilated.
- Control entry of vehicles and people into the premises.
- Patrol a perimeter fence (inside and outside).
- Assist with manual tasks around the compound as instructed by the National Coordinator or Warehouse Officer.
- Report any suspicious activity or security incidents to the Program Manager and Warehouse Officer.
- OND or SSCE qualification.
- 1 year experience in warehouse security.
- NGO experience is plus.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to work autonomously when required.
- Good command spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of the local language is mandatory.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae and complete GREENCODE’s Competency Form (request for the competency form for the position you are interested in/qualified for via the email below). The 2 documents should be forwarded to the following e-mail address: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- The title of the position for example – Warehouse / Security Officer must be indicated in the subject line of your e-mail. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is valid for the duration stated, we don’t pay relocation allowance or provide house for field staff. Only applicant that adhere to the full instruction in this advert will be attended to.
- Selected applicants must be willing to participate in our interview process from any of our state offices – Maiduguri, Calabar, Abuja and Yobe.
- Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.