|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Tosin Consult – Our client, a foreign energy service company for telecommunications, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
- Manage warehouse inventory and keep records of the inventory.
- Monitor and manage budgets.
- Select carriers for transportation and negotiate rates and contracts with carriers.
- Respond to and resolve complaints and problems.
- Keep up-to-date on shipping carriers, routes and rates and any changes to them.
Academic / Professionals:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Importation.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience with international importation will be an added advantage.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to manage inventory
- Effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- An articulate warehouse supervisor.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Strong communication skills.
- Good motivational skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Awareness of internal and external customer needs.
- Adept problem solver and decision-maker
- Diligent and proactive.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.