Avant Halogen is an integrated talent risk management and outsourcing solutions company. We deliver innovative talent management using our cutting-edge digital solutions that drive business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waste Management Operator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography or Environmental sciences.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- HSE professional qualification is required.
- Relevant certifications will be a definite added advantage
- Ability to perform and document various tests required by State and Federal agencies for the operation of waste disposal/ sewage treatment.
- Perform daily checks of waste management process and periodic checks of pump stations.
- Have a working knowledge of the operation, methods and procedures of a sewage treatment plant.
- Have a working knowledge of the machinery used for sewage treatment and pumping stations.
- Have a thorough knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct equipment malfunction. Have a working knowledge of basic machinery preventive maintenance and repair.
- Have a basic knowledge of State and Federal rules governing waste disposal and worker’s safety.
- Experience in HSE Documentation/Project Documentation. (HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation & Audits).
- Ability to operate and maintain waste equipment and systems.
- Contract administration skills.
- Document management Skills.
- Communication skills.
- Report writing skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.