Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waste Room Operator
Ref No: 844842
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions applicable to area of responsibility.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the entire Central Systems area, waste canopy and waste bin area and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Checks that consumables that enter his/her sector correspond with the requirements of the product being disposed.
- Ensure efficient operations of the bailer machine
- Ensure Bailer are set at agreed setting and ensure basic maintenance tasks and check sheets are done.
- Knows and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams
- Reports and informs team leader of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes and materials issues.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online