The National Institute of Credit Administration (Chartered by Act of parliament No.1018 of 2022) is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influencing structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website / Database Management Assistant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applicant must be a holder of a good Degree in Computer Science.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, programming, among others.
- Applicant must have a developer’s licence ID or a developers’ certification ID
- Must have knowledge in computer applications, both software and hardware
- Applicant must be extra ordinary versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar – based E-Learning Platform, co-ordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all NICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Should be ready to work on Saturday if need be.
- And all matters relating to IT needs of the Institute.
Expected remuneration for this role is N120,000.00 subject to review based on productivity.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their full Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Lekki, Victoria Island, Iyana Oworo, Yaba, and Lagos Island.
- Successful applicant will resume immediately