Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is the subsidiary of CBMI Construction Co., Limited whose senior company is CNBM Group. Sinoma Nigeriais mainly responsible for project management and services in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and West Africa. Scope of business includes but not limited to Fabricating Industry, Constructional Engineering, Civil Constructional Engineering, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Welder
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities or construction sites. You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
- Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
- A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metals and their properties is essential.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers, etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structures to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
- Proven experience as a welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA, etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares,).
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.