|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wellsite Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
- Commits to Company core values and ensure full compliance to QHSE polices, standards, procedures, and job specific requirements by leading and driving the culture of Zero Incident, Zero Accident, and Zero spill initiative for field operations.
- Conduct and supervise field operations working with field supervisors and engineers to ensure safety and environmental performance are given the highest priority including adherence with all company, contractors, technical partners, regulatory and industry standards
- Ensure that all necessary field pre-jobs, real-time and post jobs documents, and properly utilized and duly signed and filed, whilst monitoring and overseeing the timely production of the quality documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma in Science or Engineering
- Possess minimum of 10 years active experience in Oilfield service field operations for Drilling and Completion, Intervention, Production, and facilities.
- Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office applications – including Word, Excel, and the inclusion of digital photographs for use in recommendations and reporting is mandatory
- IWCF, ISO 9001, ASQ knowledge or certification is an added advantage
- Willing to travel and spend >50% of the time in the field locations
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and reporting skills.
- Excellent Team plater, leadership, communication, and customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online