Wema Bank Recruitment 2021 for Fraud Analyst is open for suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Wema Bank Job Recruitment 2021 which closes immediately the specified deadline elapses.
As a bank, it is widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria. Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Wema Bank Recruitment 2021 for Fraud Analyst
- Fraud analysts are responsible for monitoring bank accounts, accounting paperwork, and financial transactions. They analyze the data to identify any fraudulent and suspicious activities within the Bank.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date Fraud Rule Book comprising of regulatory and industry requirements.
- Conduct Fraud Risk Assessment in collaboration with the Operational Risk Management and Fraud Operations teams and develop measures to mitigate identified risks.
- Design and maintain a fraud loss and recovery database across Business groups and product/service lines.
- Keep abreast and maintain a collaborative relationship with regulators, peer industry players, Card Schemes, and Law Enforcement Agencies and fraud risk industry forums to help detect and mitigate fraud.
- Provide Fraud Risk Advisory services including developing Fraud Scenarios for new and existing products and services.
- Collaborate with Fraud Operations to develop to drive standardization, automation and process improvement initiatives, review application User Access Matrix for applicable fraud solutions.
- Review and ensure blacklisted profiles – Merchants, Cardholders – are updated and set fraud, Transaction and Merchant Categorization Limits in line with business risk and fraud appetite.
- Recommend changes to the process control environment or to business practices, where necessary, to reduce the level of fraud risk exposure to within the agreed appetite.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc fraud risk analytics reports.
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Act quickly and decisively when Fraud become apparent and ensure it is addressed within an appropriate timeframe and escalated appropriately to mitigate loss of fund.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in related fields in the financial services sector
- Data Analytics and programming/scripting experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with different stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good organisational skills needed to manage a high volume of assigned cases
- Proficient with the Financial procedures and regulations
- Hands on experience with relevant Information System
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.
How to Apply for Wema Bank Recruitment 2021 for Fraud Analyst
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Latest Job Vacancies
GTBank Recruitment 2021 May
UAC Food Limited Recruitment 2021 May
American University of Nigeria Recruitment 2021 May
West Africa Vocational Education Recruitment 2021 May
Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited Recruitment 2021 May
CowryWise Recruitment 2021 May
At Johnson δ Johnson Recruitment 2021 May
Ralds and Agate Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Blumes Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Chrysolite Designs Recruitment 2021 May
The GIG Group Recruitment 2021 May
Google Nigeria Recruitment 2021 May
Smartflow Technologies Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Contec Global Group Recruitment 2021 May
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited Recruitment 2021 May
FHI 360 Recruitment 2021 May
Beacongate Limited Recruitment 2021 May
Crescent University Recruitment 2021 May
Christian Aid Recruitment 2021 May
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 May
Torilo Academy Recruitment 2021 May