|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Business Manager (East)
Locations: Benin – Edo or Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time
Reporting to: Country Business Leader, Easy Buy Direct Nigeria
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate, and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The Zonal Business Manager is a senior seasoned sales professional for the Greenlight Planet Nigeria EasyBuy channel who will lead sales and distribution operations and is ready to expand Greenlight’s massive sales network to states across the East Zone; comprising of all our areas located in the South-South, South East, Ondo and Kogi state.
- This is a leadership position that takes full strategic and tactical responsibility for all business functions of the direct sales business – as well as growing sales aggressively across the zone and overseeing state-level sales operations.
- Delivering agreed on weighted units targets at Zonal level through mapped out regions with daily tracking of sales.
- Providing Support to direct reports through strong leadership and mentorship with emphasis on robust sales structure.
- Supervising marketing activities in the Zone to drive sales growth. This can be through ensuring AHQs conduct Evening demos, Trade shows etc.
- Proper management of collection default rates
- Ensuring profitability of all regions/ areas within the zone and expanding to new regions and areas.
- Ensure Recruitment and Retention of all zonal sales teams through proper training, management, and performance review.
- Coach and mentor, all direct reports on daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Ensure that all teams have the required tools and materials for trade execution
- Ensure that all competitor activities are countered with effective responses to avoid loss of market share.
- Ensure Visibility in the trade is high and as per agreed picture of success at all outlets.
- Ensure that all costs and expenses are kept within acceptable levels and within budget.
- Provide all required reports for business decisions for your zone.
The ideal Zonal Business Manager:
- Has a Degree in a Business related field OR equivalent
- At least 7 years hands-on experience in Sales.
- Experience in the Solar Industry is mandatory for this role.
- 90% territorial sales experience of areas/ states in the South-south, Southeast, Ondo and Kogi state.
- Must reside in either Benin or Port Harcourt or be willing to relocate to either.
- Has excellent Computer knowledge with comprehensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Has high innovative skills, thinking out of the box, tests out opinions, cost-conscious
- Is excellently skilled in Planning, Organizing, Prioritizing, Maximizing value and see the big picture
- Is able to develop trust, skillfully builds relations, works on internal & external relationships
- Listens well, coaches’ others and is disciplined in their learning practice
- Has Operation Excellence and strong business acumen.
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.