|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking skilled, reliable and efficient candidates to join our growing organization within the capacity below:
Job Title: AC Supervisor (Familiar with VRF System)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates work priority and scheduling of duties.
- Suggests specific work methods and procedures for employees.
- Provides follow up supervision on assignments for employees.
- Initiates requisitions for supplies and equipment.
- Maintains records for hourly employees.
- Devises schedules and supervise inspections of the air conditioning equipment.
- Maintains complete machinery histories on equipment.
- Performs related duties as required.
- SSCE or National Diploma (ND) or relevant certificate.
- VRV/VRF HVAC systems
- Ability to supervise.
- Aptitude for work with technicians
- Knowledge of equipment, assemble, installation, repair, etc.
- Technical practices.
- Ability to interpret instructions, specifications, drawings etc.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of materials.
- 3 years’ experience including one year of experience with refrigeration and in operation, maintenance, and repair of centrifugal and reciprocating refrigeration equipment, including one year in a supervisory experience.
- Universal Refrigerant Certification or ability to obtain certification within 6 months of hire.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.