MAR & MOR Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are seeking skilled, reliable and efficient candidates to join our growing organization within the capacity below:
Job Title: AC Technician
- Air conditioning technicians perform various functions to see to it that air conditioning systems and related equipment and facilities work effectively and efficiently.
- Air conditioning (AC) technicians work with cooling systems to ensure proper installation, maintenance and repair.
- Generally, AC technicians have a high school diploma or with a certification in HVAC or building maintenance technology.
- Successful technicians are detail oriented with strong manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- The air conditioning technicians install, inspect, maintain, and repair air conditioner.
- They ventilate equipment and controls making sure they operate efficiently and continuously.
- They perform regular maintenance work on cooling units.
- They diagnose electrical and mechanical defects and malfunctions.
- They install, replace, or repair equipment that has been damaged.
- They make adjustment and do calibrations of thermostatic controls.
- They install new air-conditioning systems and equipment.
- They clean blowers and coils, check tensions of belts and motors.
- They make plans and designs of new air-conditioning systems including their installation and maintenance.
- Generally, AC technicians have a High School Diploma or a certification in HVAC or Building Maintenance Technology.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.