Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Management / Credit Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Credit Control Manager or Credit Manager or Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for managing a team that recovers unpaid debt / money / outstanding owed to the organization.
- Formulation of the company’s credit policy to mitigate unnecessary risk
- Reviewingcredit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes and assisting with month end
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- Regularly meet and negotiate terms with third party debt collection agencies
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans
- Assisting the broader accounts team
- Regularly reviewing the process and procedures to reduce debtor days
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years cognate experience as an Account Management / Credit Control Officer.
- Previous experience ofend-to-end credit controland accounts receivable processes
- Professional Certification in Accounting, Finance or Internal Control is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Credit law with Staff management experience
- Accounting and reconciliation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Intermediate Accounting software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.