|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
MegaLectrics Limited is the Operator of Classic FM, The Beat FM, Naija FM and Lagos Talks. We are a reputable and wholly owned indigenous company with its headquarters in Lagos. The company was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in July of 2001. Megalectrics was in 2007, granted a Radio Broadcast Licence for Lagos. The company is presently operating four (4) radio stations from our 26, Keffi Street, Ikoyi office, and in other locations such as Abuja, Port Harcourt and Ibadan.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
- Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
- Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis as directed.
- Determines value of depreciable assets by inventory.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Maintaining a database, ensuring that records are complete and current.
- Preparing checks, deposits, budgets, and financial reports.
- Abiding by all company procedures and accounting principles.
- Responding appropriately to vendor, client, and internal requests.
- Ensuring Accounting Department runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.