Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments have been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He is saddled with tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strength and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepares operating expenses schedule such as trailer expenses, loading, clearing, trip allowance, etc. for the Head of Finance to check.
- Posting of transactions into Sage
- Reconciliation of sales and purchase of AGO, PMS and DPK.
- Monitoring daily movement of cash-in-hand and cash
- Identify and follow-up on Receivables and Payables
- Custodian of cash relating trailer expenses, loading, clearing and trip allowance
- Reconcile inter-company balances on a monthly basis
- Preparation of final accounts and periodic management accounts
- Maintain financial security by following internal control
- Reconciliation of bank statements with cash book
- Maintain financial transaction by auditing document
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Prepares assest liability and capital account entries by compilling and analyzing account information
- Ensure that all financial transaction are handled and processed in line with the approved policies and procedures.
- Maintaining fixed assest register and schedule.
Qualifications and Job Competencies
- HND/ B.Sc Degree
- 6 or 8 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in microsoft office skills (Sage, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Peachtree Accounting software, Outlook)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Strong organization skills
- Professional qualification is requried (ICAN)
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using “Accountant” as the subject of the mai.