|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited – As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers a complete range of financial services and means of payment for its customers, including savings accounts, current accounts and fixed deposit accounts.
Fully client oriented, La Fayette Microfinance Bank offers great flexibility, independence and financial security to help clients stay committed to their short and long term financial goals. Formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank, the bank started full operation in February 2013 and has built a strong client base, serving clients from eight branch networks in Ibadan– Bodija, Challenge, Dugbe, Gbagi and Iwo road, Ogbomosho, Oyo and Saki towns, all strategically situated within close proximity to customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Agricultural Officer
Planned Start Date: 23rd September, 2022.
- Assess the growth potential of agri activities, in terms of new clients, number of loans and amount of loans
- Pay close attention to existing clients and to their potential needs for new products and services;
- Keep an eye on agri activities, the main actors, news and events that may have an impact on ADVANS and its clients, especially concerning issues related to risks. Report any important change to the adequate departments (for instance, in case of an epidemic).
Management and Product Mission:
- Define and implement his/her working program in terms of market exploration, analysis, field visit, recovery, in accordance with his/her manager;
- Introduce ADVANS services to the various farmers’ organizations in the area;
- Analyze clients’ financial statements and risks, investigate applications and submit your conclusions to the loan appraisal body;
- Check clients’ solvency;
- Disburse loans according to the objectives set in terms of productivity and quality;
- Follow every step until the loan is disbursed or the application is turned down and inform the client of the decision taken, in collaboration with the competent services;
- Carry out field monitoring of the evolution of clients’ activities and how they use their loan in order to refine the analysis of activity-related risks;
- Inform clients about other products and services offered by ADVANS and ease their access to these products and services ;
- Analyze on the field the financial needs of existing clients in anticipation of the next farming season;
- Watch the quality of repayments make the necessary recovery operations;
- Make sure that information given to clients and the information system are regularly updated, in collaboration with client assistants.
- Check every operation made by Client Service Officers for clients in his/her portfolio.
- At least a B.Sc / HND in Agronomics, Accounting, Economics or Finance with a relevant experience of agriculture or the rural economy.
- A specialization in agronomics would be a must.
- A Professional certification in Credit Risk Management will be an advantage.
- Human Qualities And Skills.
- Dynamic, good interpersonal skills, autonomous, willing to work in a team, rigorous;
- Willing to work on the field and to move inside the country;
- Knowledge of the microfinance, bank and/or SMEs sectors, knowledge of agri activities and the rural areas, writing skills, able to speak local languages;
- Mental calculation skills, knowledge of accounting, ability to synthesize and computer skills (Excel, Word).
- A three-year experience is desirable, preferably in relation with micro lending in agric activities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online