|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aluminium Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technician must possess adequate skill to execute aluminum fixtures and maintenance.
- Must be able to analyse and execute task according to regulated standards
- Must be polyvalent to execute other civil tasks asides aluminum fixtures and maintenance works. E.g. – Façade Cleaning, e.t.c.
- Must be able to handle portable and dedicated power tools and equipment’s
- Must be able to perform aluminium works, iron monger works, furniture, etc.
- Any other related job
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years experience in Aluminium works.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Applicant must have proven track record on the job.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite
- The Applicant is expected to be familiar with aluminium works, use of alocoboard, iron monger works, furniture works and Janitorial services.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.