|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm that provides financial and business advisory services and leaders in the area of real estate conceptualization from inception to finish. AMG Ltd was incorporated to acquire and develop real estate assets in major cities in Nigeria. The firm has earned a reputation for conceptualizing and concept development of projects including engineering, developing, and adapting very novel ideas into the local environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager (AGM)
- AGM will be responsible for assisting in the Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Coordinating and Controlling of all the organisations engagements.
- She/he will work directly with the General Manager or Head of operations with the aim of creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of the organization and its clients.
- A dynamic, committed, experienced, and highly educated personality with at least 7+ years of professional experience.
- The above role position reports to Managing Director / Head of Operations.
- The Assistant General Manager (AGM) will assist the General Manager in executing the day-to-day activities in support of the strategic planning initiatives to ensure a productive and profitable operation, while helping to promote an overall corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service and store visual presentation throughout the operation.
- Creating value, maximizing growth or improving the business performance of the organization and its clients.
- Ensuring hitch free internal and external customer experience.
The AGM will report to the following;
- Department/Division/Unit: Operations
- Functionally Reports To: General Manager/Head of Operations
- Assist the General Manager in maximizing sales and profits by meeting and exceeding sales targets and budgets while minimizing shrink.
- Provides leadership, effective management and training for staff.
- Ensures communications from home office and the General Manager is delivered to all staff levels.
- Ensures full adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Implements and enforces controls that protect the company’s assets from internal and external shrink.
- Ensures over-all coaching and supervision is delivered consistently to ensure excellent customer service.
- Be responsible to secure effective management of the projects.
- Act as a navigator and a visionary to build and lead a team of dynamic and innovative professionals.
- Completes on a timely basis all administrative work as assigned by the General Manager, (i.e. scheduling, back office administration).
- Ensures adherence to all promotional programs and reports deficiencies in compliance to the General Manager.
- Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and visual merchandising skills
- Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Perform other related duties as required by the office of the Managing director
- Consults and helps plan daily activities with General Manager/Head of operations; manages the activities of supervisors and staff.
- Provides supervision, guidance and support to operations staff.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Building Construction / Engineering, Construction Management, Project Management, Business Management / Administration or a related field
- Professional qualification recognized but not mandatory
- 7 – 12 years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- 5 Years’ experience in a Managerial role
- Demonstrated success in project management and team execution
- Civil experience managing multiple projects
- Excellent communications skills in oral & written English
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Strategic Management skills (Planning, Financial, Analysis, Business development) are required
- Strong team-building and managerial skills
- Good computer skills
- Business-oriented mindset. Strong judgment and strategic thinking. Mental agility with ability to focus on key issues quickly and incisively
- Ability in project management and in developing project plans, coordinate projects, communicate changes and progress, complete projects in time and budget, manage project team activities.
- Computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting/bookkeeping principles, Project co-ordination experience
- Independent judgment
- Technical knowledge of the specific area of assignment and of overall company activities
- High learning ability
- Team Spirit
- Proactiveness and foresightedness
- Manage and prioritise time
- Plan and Organize and schedule work
- Listen actively
- Give clear information
- Get unbiased information
- Maintain accurate records
- Identify and Solve Problems
- Make decisions and weigh risk
- Think clearly and analytically.
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Highly attentive to detail
- Ability to multi –task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptive to change.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for First Degree should apply.