The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Records all payments into a register for ALO reports.
- Input all payments from donors, members, and Areas into the Kingdom Project platform.
- Package and monitor all souvenirs/correspondences due for dispatch to donors and members such as letters, annual reports, Sower magazine etc.
- Create all new members categories and donors into the Kingdom Project platform.
- Send payments notification for confirmation.
- Respond to calls, mails, and enquires as may be desired.
- Update the certificates and brooches in the bin cards.
- Undertake other assigned responsibilities.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- At least 2 years work experience.
Successful candidate must:
- Have good command of English both spoken and written.
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites.
- Be proficient in Computer software application.
- Must be very energetic.
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.