Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Boutique Sales Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers as they arrive at the boutique, and inquire into their clothes buying requirements.
- Lead customers to their choices of racks and brands and provide them with information on materials and styles.
- Assist customers in choosing the right color and style that complements them best and make additional suggestions for accessories.
- Provide support in the fitting room, ensuring that customers are provided with the right sizes according to their specifications.
- Lead customers through the payment procedure, ensuring that both credit card and cash payments are properly processed.
- Provide information regarding exchanges and returns, and additional services such as size alterations.
- Properly and neatly pack customers’ purchases and wrap according to their wishes and instructions.
- Make arrangements for shopping bags to be delivered to customers’ vehicles, in cases where a large quantity of sales has taken place.
- Handle rack stocking duties, ensuring that color coding, styles, and brands are taken into account.
- Oversee brands inventory, communicating low stock situations to the boutique manager.
- Arrange all brands on racks and shelves, according to the specifications provided by the boutique manager.
- Keep all racks and other assigned areas clean, maintained, and functional at all times.
- Candidiates should possess OND in relevant fields
- Minimum of 1 – 5 years experience
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.