|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Broadcast Liaison & Services Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt (CAF Headquarters)
- Facilitate Communication between CAF and media rights partners.
- Client Servicing.
- Satellite Operations and Coordination.
- Supervision of CAF media rights partners.
- Liaising with the Operations and Sales to ensure that all booked services are delivered to the satisfaction of media rights partners.
- Manages daily enquiries of Broadcasters.
- Leads Broadcast Services before and during CAF events.
- Assisting Broadcasters in overseeing smooth running and delivery of projects.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of CAF’s broadcast strategy.
- Compile pre-tournament Broadcast Services Plan
- Compile Post-tournament Broadcast Services Report
- Manage the planning and implementation of all aspects of the host broadcast production and operations for CAF tournaments and events, including but not limited to:
- Drafting, negotiation, execution, and implementation of supplier contracts.
- Budget management.
- Assist and support Local Organizing Committees in delivering all broadcast infrastructure as per CAF’s requirements.
- Ensure all compliance and legal requirements related to broadcast operations at CAF events are met by all involved external contributors.
- Oversee the delivery of CAF competition(s) in the planning phase and on-site.
- Lead or support specific projects related to sponsorship servicing and beyond.
- Manage service providers and handle tenders and procurement procedures when necessary.
- Contribute to specific working groups within the Commercial Division and across CAF.
- Bring added value by contributing innovative ideas to further enhance CAF’s approach to broadcast production management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or Sports Management, or similar with relevant work experience.
- Previous experience in broadcast production role is a plus.
- Fluent in English and/or French language both written and spoken; command of any of the other CAF official languages (English, French or Arabic) is a plus.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work event-time hours during competitions.
- Knowledge of satellite coordination.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other modern IT tools.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension scheme.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information (PDF)
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your applications.
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.