|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Newedge is a financial institution established in 2019 and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Finance Company in Nigeria. Newedge provide Loans, Investment and Financial Advisory solutions to clients across the private and public sectors of the economy. The Company is fitted out with far-sighted financial experts with insightful knowledge of the macroeconomic variables to deliver a tailor-made financial solution to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Excavate suitable financial partners such as banks, funds, and other institutions, put forward suggestions and formulate cooperation plans according to the characteristics of different institutions, and deepen cooperative relations;
- Participate in financing business negotiations, take advantage of the company’s strengths and strive for favorable business terms and cooperation for the company;
- Responsible for docking with financial partners, completing various processes of the implementation and follow-up management of projects;
- Maintain a good relationship with financial partners and promote the smooth development of financing business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, 3 – 8 years of working experience in banking or fund institutions; Those who are familiar with or have dealt with the cooperation between banks and external institutions are preferred;
- Proficient in finance and finance-related policies and regulations;
- Familiar wthe ith retail banking business, good customer communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills;
- Have strong organization and coordination abilities, and have interpersonal relationships with banks or funds;
- Have team spirit and can work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.