|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
An Oil and Gas Servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas Servicing Company
- Identify, introduce and manage new client relationships.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, exceeding targets, generating income and providing value for clients.
- Identifying, recommending and generating new business opportunities, negotiating and managing relationships with tactical partners in line with corporate goals.
- Research and analyze new business opportunities by developing and leveraging on both new and existing relationships
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relation with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
Required Skills / Qualification
- At least a B.Sc in a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Marketing or Business Development.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas sector and key business drivers will be an added advantage.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive salary
- % Bonus for every transaction identified and won
- 13th month
- External training with top-notch training vendors
- Excellent on-the-job experience and exposure working with experts in different fields.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their Passport Photograph / Picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.