|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Partner
Job ID: 21000TYV
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Oracle undergoes a huge business transformation it is critical making Cloud the key pillar of the region.
- The Business Operations role becomes more and more important as the key partner to the Sales in the region you will help them understanding the state of the business and providing pivotal information, analysis and strategy to drive business decisions.
- You will need to be able to handle multiple priorities and address key business challenges with senior stakeholders from different departments.
- We need a mix of both strategic and analytical thinking, someone that has led transformation projects and developed strategy as well as someone who can interpret numbers and make meaningful assessments of them for the sales leadership.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organizations financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
- Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives.
- Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow -through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors / omissions corrected.
- For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills. 8 plus years relevant work experience.
Key Result Areas
- Support Executive (SDs ) in preparing strategic assessments
- Develop initiatives to boost sales
- Provide pivotal metrics that drive decision making
- Assist performing competitive analysis
- Ensure process consistency within the region and assist with building out Best Practices
- Support initiatives to recruit/build the organization
- Work in collaboration with Finance and HR departments to monitor financial and People KPIs.
Experience & Educational / Knowledge Requirements
- Strong Experience in working in a Strategic Consulting firm or business operations role
- Experience in running large transformation processes
- Demonstrated initiative in an unstructured environment with multiple projects & priorities
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- MBA is a plus
- Expertise with Microsoft products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online