|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: C# Advanced Back End API Developer with Focus On Clean Architecture
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Requirements / Responsibilities
- Strong Enterprise 3 to 5 years of object-oriented design and advanced programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Web API
- 3 to 5 years Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping
- Hands-on experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests, and optimizing performance
- 3 to 5years of experience with .NET Framework & .NET core.
- Experience in Azure DevOps & Azure Build Automation, Release, and Configuration management is a plus
- Advanced Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- Experience with Unit Testing Libraries / Frameworks
- Strong coding skills for object-oriented programming and Web Services, micro services, or SOA with advanced programming constructs such as multithreaded programming, dependency injection, LINQ, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping.
- Good command of SQL programming constructs and database design
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently and in close collaboration within an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Background Services with RabbitMQ, Hangfire, and Windows Service.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years experience.
- The candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GBand 500GB Hard Drive.
- The Candidates must be active learners willing to dedicate work and non-work hours to learn.
- Experience in projects in the Financial Sector or Accounting is a plus.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne
- Salary: N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 2,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The promotion will be done after six months at 20% until 400,000 it goes to 10%.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on theNet without deductions.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio Link to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Be professional when sending as any uncertainties are an automatic disqualification and only in PDF.
- Please, note the job is not a remote job is a full-time office role and you can reside at the office and go home during the weekend. Office Address: No 58b Omorinre Johnson Street Lekki Phase 1