|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfill the development needs of the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive and record cash and charge payments.
- Prepare cash receipts for bank deposit. prepare daily cash reports and balances the cash drawer; reconciles cash, cheques, and credit card receipts daily, and investigates and resolves any out-of-balance problems.
- Custodian of cash box/Check daily cash accounts.
- Prepare, disburse and post petty cash payments.
- Prepare and issue cash and cheques receipts immediately upon confirmation to clients.
- Prepare daily petty, retail main cash and main cash report.
- Post daily cash, transfers and cheques received from clients.
- Fill, label and file payment vouchers.
- Conduct periodic stock count.
- Prepare and follow up on retirement-IOU and advances for official jobs collected by staff, ensure all IOU are settled within 72 hours
- Maintain monthly, weekly and daily report of cash transactions and IOU
- Ensure that main cash and retail main cash of its branch is nil on daily basis.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures
- Ability to calculate numbers, correct entries, and post to records
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Account balancing skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting information, policies, and/or procedures in a manner easily understood by the customer.
- Experience on ERP system.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
- Ethical with high level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.