|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is the subsidiary of CBMI Construction Co., Limited whose senior company is CNBM Group. Sinoma Nigeria is mainly responsible for project management and services in the Federal Republic of Nigeria and West Africa. Scope of business includes but not limited to Fabricating,Industry Constructional Engineering, Civil Constructional Engineering etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chef Assistant
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are urgently in need of a young, agile and experienced Chef Assistant with an excellent culinary skills that can be useful in a Chinese kitchen and not more than 30 years to occupy this vacant position in the company.
- Preparing of Chinese meals and dishes
- Refer to the list of needed ingredients on a daytoday basis and check inventory
- Acquire ingredients not available in storage prior to the start of the day
- Inform the kitchen staff of their schedules and delegate appropriate duties
- Prepare ingredients by chopping vegetables and meats
- Assist head chef in cooking dishes according to set recipes
- Monitor food budgets and make sure that all supplies are bought within the set budget
- Make arrangements to store food items in orderly and safe manner
- Oversee cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen equipment and utensils
- Maintain knowledge of all recipes so that the head chef’s place can filled effectively in case of absenteeism
- Make certain that appropriate portions have been dished out
- Set prepared dishes so that they look pleasing.
- Interested candidates should possess a relevant qualification.
- Salary range: N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
- Overtime: Paid overtime
- Accommodation: To be provided by the company.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicant’s chopping skill shall be tested.