Chef de Partie Recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing as vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Marriott International Jobs Recruitment slated to close immediately the application deadline elapses. This is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Chef de Partie Recruitment 2021 at Marriott International
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Job Number: 21039044
Location: Lagos Marriott Hotel Ikeja, 122 Joel Ogunnaike St, Lagos
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
Located Remotely?: N
- Prepare special meals or substitute items.
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters.
- Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator. Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish.
- Maintain food logs.
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared.
- Communicate assistance needed during busy periods.
- Inform Chef of excess food items for use in daily specials.
- Inform Food and Beverage service staff of menu specials and out of stock menu items.
- Ensure the quality of the food items.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Prepare cold foods.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Anticipate and address guests’ service needs. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Chef de Partie Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer
- We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture
- We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law
CLICK HERE TO SEE OTHER JOB POSITIONS AT: Marriott International