|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collections Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Level: Mid Level
About the Job
- We are looking for a collections officer to assist with the collection of outstanding overdrafts.
- The collections officer will contact clients and inform them of their overdrafts, negotiate payment plans, and ensure payments are made as soon as possible.
- To ensure success as a collections officer, you should have excellent communication, negotiation, and mathematical skills, as well as attention to detail.
- A skilled Collections Officer should be able to reduce company losses by encouraging customers to pay their overdue bills.
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Management or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Knowledge of office and accounting software.
- Patience and resilience.
- Basic: N50,000 Monthly
- KPI: 20,000.00.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online