|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Development Manager
Location: Head Office (Ilupeju, Lagos)
Position Type: Full-Time
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- We are currently looking to hire a Commercial Development Manager whose responsibilities include to ensure that category volume/value are achieved in the country within category allocated budgets
A day in the life of a Branch Commercial Development Manager:
- Translate Market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the Channel Sales team.
- Implement and maintain the core range distribution and merchandizing guidelines by channel. Analyze and recommend action plans, when needed, on numeric distribution, core range, planograms…
- Ensure efficient implementation & evaluation of POS Material at point of purchase in alignment with the MR team (quantities & timelines).
- Champion country-specific promotional process per category (defining objectives, briefing, coordinating the implementation, & evaluating all promotions).
- Responsible to conduct market visits in the country across all channels focusing on POP drivers, shelf life, competitor activities. Based on shopper observation, recommend actionable in store solutions within the trade channels.
- Ensure effective new product launches and/or line extensions on a country level through the implementation plan and organizing category roadshows/ presentations for the sales teams wherever possible.
- Provide Channel Category trends to support the development of Channel strategies (linked to above)
- Lead ICP for the country from a category & channel perspective
- Continuously provide insights on Channel, Category, and Shopper trends and plan activities accordingly.
- Track the TTS on monthly basis by activity (CCSD) and to ensure optimal spending.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher qualification in any field
- 3-5+ commercial experience, previous experience in sales & marketing. Demonstratable record of success & performance.
- Must have experience from an FMCG
- Understand key business functions and selling process.
- Great analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead people
- Open minded, insightful and result focused
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Suite – Excel, PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment.
- All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.