|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Business Partner
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Legal & Compliance
- As a Compliance Business Partner, you will provide guidance and support to the Legal & Compliance department on compliance and other related matters and ensure the company’s compliance with all regulatory and statutory obligations/requirements.
- Provide sound advice on compliance matters to Renmoney as well as its various business units and departments.
- Review internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Drive awareness and compliance with regulatory and statutory directives and requirements.
- Liaise and engage regulatory bodies/authorities on Renmoney’s behalf.
- Keep abreast of, monitor and analyze regulatory trends and changes in regulatory directives, rules and regulations.
- Assist the Head of Legal and Compliance with any other duties or projects as required.
- LLB degree from an accredited university.
- At least seven (7) years post-call experience.
- Compliance experience in a CBN regulated entity.
- Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
We are the place for you, if;
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You are adept at identifying, assessing, mitigating, monitoring and reporting risks, and ensuring controls are working effectively.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
This job is perfect for you if you:
- Are a self-starter, take initiative and work collaboratively.
- Have excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Have in-depth knowledge of regulatory and international business law.
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
You will not enjoy this job if you:
- Work best in structured and hierarchical settings.
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction.
What is in it for you
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online