|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Nurse
Job Category: Consultant, Prevention Treatment and Care
- The main purpose of this project is to accelerate the ability of governments (at state, and local levels), key population leaders, organizations working with key populations, and private-sector providers to plan and implement services that reduce HIV transmission among key populations and their sexual partners and extend the lives of those already living with HIV. Specific objectives include:
- Increased availability of comprehensive prevention, care and treatment services including reliable coverage across the continuum of care for key populations.
- Demand for comprehensive prevention, care and treatment services among key populations enhanced and sustained.
- Strengthened systems for planning, monitoring, evaluating, and assuring the quality of programs for key populations.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Degree in Nursing / Midwifery and A degree in Public Health is an added advantage
- Robust clinical experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment
- Experience in providing Key Population services and or comprehensive Reproductive Health services (3years + preferable) 1 year of which should be as an adherence counsellor in HIV service delivery
- Excellent grasp of clinical issues and current literature in HIV/AIDS and SRH
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate in local dialect
- KP Experience will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2022. (Recruitment will be done on a Rolling Basis).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: GF_Advert@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more application
- Candidates applying for these positions should be resident within the Local Government Area and Community.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.