|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
HRbreakoutRoom, a human resource, recruiting and consulting firm, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Manager
Reporting Line: Chief Operating Officer, COSG/Accountable Manager
- We’re in search of a qualified and resourceful Contract Manager to support our business operations.
- The Contract Manager is responsible for the management and administration of contracts, as well as the process by which they are created and agreed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently draft and negotiate contracts, including master and supplementary agreements
- Respond promptly and accurately with minimal supervision to business requests for advice related to complex contracts and escalate to legal team and others where required
- Prepare analysis to identify key terms, comparisons to our standard agreements and recommend strategy to business as needed
- Develop and maintain templates, standard operating procedures for contracting processes and track associated metrics
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and processes impacting the legal and project management teams
- Reviewing customer contract terms and conditions to balance risk appetite with commercial objectives
- Working on the preparation, submission and review of tenders
- Drafting and reviewing terms for standard forms like NDAs, MOUs and partnership agreements.
- Managing or helping to manage subcontractor and vendor relationships
- Assessing commercial aspects of new contractual activity to identify associated risks and benefits
- Supporting contract negotiations
- Analysing both new and existing contracts with customers and partners to ensure that content is commercially and legally sound and maximises commercial benefits to the business
- Obtaining approval for non-standard terms in accordance with agreed approval matrices
- Developing, delivering, and maintaining effective commercial methods, processes, and operational procedures to ensure contracts are managed in line with internal and external compliance standards, including ISO and GDPR and other applicable laws
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Marketing, Business Administration or Accounting
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in contract management and administration in the Oil and
- Gas industry
- Knowledge of international contract law and mergers and acquisitions regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of Civil Aviation Regulations and Standard Maintenance Practices.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local laws, regulations and codes.
- Knowledge of financial analytics and profit and loss implications.
- Possesses excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgment skills
- Candidate must demonstrate superior presentation skills.
- Experience in applying knowledge of drafting and reviewing moderately complex contracts
- Demonstrates ability to apply knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures to commercial contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines
- Candidate Must possess a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information.
- 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mondays to Fridays (May include public holidays and one day in the weekend)
- Salary: N9,000,000.00 gross per annum.
- Benefits: Leave allowance, Medical Insurance for self, spouse and four children.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.