|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Fadac Strategic Outsourcing – Our client is a group of passionate and hard-working action-takers who are in the business of eradicating trash. They research and develop new technologies with the aim of reducing plastic pollution in the areas.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Conveyor Belt Operator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Repairs and adjusts conveyor systems, using hand tools.
- Installs belts in machinery, tightens bolts, adjusts tension rolls, straightens parts, aligns rollers, and replaces defective parts.
- Handle conveyor belt control manipulation duties.
- Initiate operations by handling levers and valves in order to start pumps.
- Adjust equipment positions and manage speed and material flow.
- Make observations on conveyor belt operations in order to monitor function.
- Observe conveyor belt to determine damaged goods and remove and report them to authorities
- Inspect machinery in order to ward off the potential loss of materials or items.
- Perform preventative maintenance on conveyor belts and auxiliary parts to ensure proper working order.
- Clean and maintain equipment and tools used in maintaining conveyor belts
- Diagnose problems with conveyor belts and perform measures to troubleshoot issues
- Weigh materials that need to put on the conveyor belt in order to make sure that it conforms to set standards.
- Inform supervisors of any malfunctions or repairs that need to be managed on an immediate basis.
- Clean machinery or equipment.
- Monitor equipment gauges or displays to ensure proper operation.
- Maintain material moving equipment in good working condition.
- Communicate with others to coordinate material handling or movement.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a conveyor belt operator.
- HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be knowledgeable in mechanical skills.
- Must be proactive.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.