National Institute of Information Technology is a global leader in Information Technology (IT) education and training with presence in several countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corps Member
Employment Type: NYSC
- Through passion and enthusiasm, this position is responsible for equipping students with the knowledge and edge they need to compete in an increasingly technological world.
- The right candidate will endeavour to create a lasting interest among students who will soon be developing future technology.
At a minimum, the essential functions are;
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- To plan and execute lessons according to a standard curriculum
- Create assignments, quizzes, tests to measure the competency of the students
- Analyze and monitor students’ progress through administering assignments, tests, etc
- Understand the learning and understanding capabilities of the students by interacting with them
- Stay abreast of latest IT trends.
N25,000 – N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.