The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk Strategist
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will strategize, formulate and communicate risk policies and processes for the group.
- The Credit Risk Strategist will provide hands-on development of risk models involving market and credit risks, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support for the smooth operation of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with top management, to evaluate their business models and financial statements and proffer necessary measures to mitigate risk.
- Performing risk assessments: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
- Provide tailored credit risk recommendations that mitigate RFS’s exposure while facilitating partner company growth
- Help manage the portfolio by developing a deep understanding of risk across industries, geographies, and operating models.
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets.
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders.
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Finance or a related field.
- 8+ years of relevant experience with knowledge of commercial credit underwriting and risk strategies.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills.
- The ability to comfortably interact with the CFOs and CEOs of our top merchants.
- Experience with and in the use of IFRS9.
- Professional certifications and memberships.
Application Closing Date
21st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.