Cruxdeals Recruitment 2021 has just begun as job vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates via its Application job portal in Nigeria. Cruxdeals Limited Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications. Apply for Cruxdeals Job Recruitment exercise which is slated to close as soon as possible.
Cruxdeals Limited is a registered company with special focus on providing solutions to everyday needs using technology.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Cruxdeals Recruitment 2021 into the positions below
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Our marketing team plays a critical role when it comes to establishing deep connections with consumers representing the frontline of our business. They are empowered and responsible to deliver campaigns from strategy and brief through to execution and measurement ensuring everything is delivered as expected, on time and on budget.
What You’ll Do
- Strategy and Creative: Collaborate with the team to drive world class work. Relentless in the pursuit of delivering strategic and creative marketing campaigns and projects that consumers care about, set us apart from the competition and showcase the best of our brand and products.
- Marketing Skills: Show a passion and desire to learn core marketing skills and implement them in your day to day work process. This will include delivering campaigns and projects throughout the marketing funnel, quickly changing between high level brand building & Co-Marketing
- Business: Develop a deep understanding of our business priorities, the macro & micro factors impacting us and the challenges of our sector. Then, ensure all campaigns and projects drive positive business impact and are sufficiently evaluated taking onboard key learnings.
- Partnership: Set the pace and expectations to build brilliant partnerships with our multiple partners, internally and externally. Be renown for nurturing a culture of collaboration, someone that inspires, motivates and clearly communicates to unite them to deliver the best work.
- Team: Self motivated team player that believes by working together, we’ll achieve greater success. Sets high standards for work, consistently brings their best with an honest, open and inclusive approach.
What You’ll Need
- Generalist experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant work experience
- Preferred candidates should not be above 26 years by 31st, December 2021.
- Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail.
- Good relationship management as you will engage with partners across several different functions.
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life CruxDeals brands in a way that is consistent and meaningful to local nuances.
- A strong customer-centric mindset – you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand.
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
- A burning desire to want to learn, test and grow as a marketer and person.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply for Cruxdeals Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
For more information about the company visit: www.cruxdeals.africa