|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Owens & Xley Consult – Our client, a fast growing supplier of baking tools, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Officer
Location: Bariga, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire the services of a qualified and competent Customer Support Officer. S/he willwork directly with customers to meet their needs, answer their questions, process their orders, prepare correspondences, and fulfill customer needs to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Responding to all forms of inquiries from customers and sales leads.
- Replying to messages on Instagram & WhatsApp within 10-15 minutes.
- Responding to comments on all social media platforms.
- Following up on orders, and ensuring order fulfillment.
- Getting feedback from both customers and colleagues on all orders and inquiries made.
- Posting and sharing adverts on WhatsApp and Instagram stories.
- Collecting and recording customer information for payments and deliveries.
- Sending invoices and receipts to customers.
- Confirming payments made by customers; whether cash or transfer.
- Inputting orders to the order spreadsheet, and writing them on the whiteboard.
- Processing inter-state orders, and following up to ensure order fulfillment.
- Sending daily order list to operations supervisor for approval.
- Contacting logistics companies, and schedulingpick up once there is an order to ship.
- B.Sc. or HND in Mass Communication or any business-related discipline.
- Certification in Customer Service/Experience is an added advantage.
- At least one year of work experience in a customer service role.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must place a high premium on integrity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in customer service/sales role(s).
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Must be conversant with Microsoft Office Tools (Microsoft Word & Excel especially).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Must be able to work effectively with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.