|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translating the Holy Scriptures into languages people can read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of people. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raising of funds for its activities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bookshop Assistant
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the achievement of yearly set target on Bible distribution by making available Scriptures to customers in the coverage area based on BSN’s distribution and discount policies as structured by the Management.
- Breaking into new grounds in market and product development.
- Carry out other marketing roles that will ensure creative demands.
- Ensure effective products display and space management in the Bookshop.
- Provide accurate and prompt market intelligence reports to the Manager – Distribution.
- Sales of Scriptures to customers
- Handling Customer’s objections
- Maintains daily ledger posting and monthly reconciliation with Account department.
- Generates daily report from point of sales
- S/he ensures that scriptures get the best shelf display possible.
- S/he participates in monthly stocktaking
- S/he maintains proper cleanliness and orderliness at the bookshop
- Minimum of Senior Secondary School Certificate holder or National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
Successful candidate must:
- Be highly numerate or good with figure.
- Be of sound health wise as s/he may be required to embark on out-station sales during conferences and book fairs.
- Possess a good negotiation/listening skill.
- Be proficient in Computer software application such as Sage 50.
- Be creative in shelf display to attract customers’ attention.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their neatly typed Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the maiL