|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
ABNL Ltd. was incorporated in 1992, as an Oil and Gas servicing company, with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation the company has grown in leaps and bound, expanding its business horizon but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Support Analyst II
Employment Type: Contract
- Primary customer point of contact for ALL questions related to “Data”: data troubleshooting, configuration management support, data heath check monitoring and reporting, data bulk loads for project / new integration / cleansing / updates / migrations, integration specs for inbound & outbound data flow/connector with other systems, partner with other groups in the resolution of data related issues, run data quality metrics tools and taking action to correct issues, including root cause analysis for systemic problems, ensuring the data is in compliance with defined data standards, assist in promoting effective use of standard data management tools and processes, MoC data testing and troubleshooting.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Data Support Analyst who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty. Such individual could also manage, train and mentor other team members and lead projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong level of relational database concepts, ability to write complex SQL queries and scripts against highly abstracted model, experience in IT Change Control support with complex framework of integrations, ability to map logical / physical data models, gather / analyze / compare data via (tableau, excel pivot, access), be familiar with the data profiling concepts.
Scope of Work specific to this Assignment:
- Database Management
- Well Site Preparation
- Documentation Controls
- Well Engineering IT and digital transformation support
- Internal and external reporting
Qualification: HND / Bachelor Degree / Master Degree
Experience: 10 – 31 years
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2022
Method of Application:
Qualified candidates should send their CV/resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the Email.