|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Department: Engineering – TPS
Employment Type: Full-Time
About the Role
- Flutterwave is looking for a Database Administrator who will be responsible for the following tasks;
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be
- Installation and configuration of Database applications as applies E.g. MySQL and SQL Server
- Ensure Databases optimal performance and optimization
- Identifying slow queries for tuning and optimization
- Ensure backup and recovery strategy is in place and functional
- Overall Database monitoring and resource utilization alerts
- Configuration and management of High Availability setups
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Service and Microsoft Azure
- Table design to ensure optimal performance
- Handle Database upgrades and patching
- Maintaining and verifying Database Security.
Required Competency and skillset to be a Waver
- B.Sc or MA in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Experience managing cloud-based databases on Azure and AWS.
- Good knowledge of internet security
- Has good judgment and a sense of urgency, and has demonstrated commitment to high standards of ethics, regulatory compliance, customer service and business integrity
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders.
- Highest ethical standards and values
- Pays meticulous attention to detail.
- Confident, energetic self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills
- Instinctive and creative
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online