Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dealer Trader
The right candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience trading bonds and bills, including primary and secondary market trading of treasury bills, sovereign bonds and corporate securities and instruments.
- Detail oriented, good with numbers and competitive, the right candidate will have some experience with financial modeling and valuation, and will be good with presentation generation and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience and interaction with other dealers and traders in the market and demonstrated ability to keep tabs on prices and levels of security prices.
- This person should be able to work closely with other treasury market dealers and investors and should be entrepreneurial, able to build relationships with others in the market, collating relevant information and experienced in executing trades.
- This person should possess excellent research skills to help determine market sentiment via valuation and data analysis. This candidate should be conversant with FMDQ trading platforms, software and initiatives as well as being familiar with Bloomberg trading platform.
- Monitoring the Nigerian and international market performance. Monitoring prices in specific products. Providing key parties with daily trading information. Female candidate is preferred
- We are a flat organization, and we want someone who can report to very senior executives and work thoroughly with minimal supervision.
- We are prepared to compensate generously, and we will expect to examine candidates to verify their skills.
- 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper Degree.
- At least, 2 – 5 years of progressive professional experience in trading.
- Experienced dealing with banks and other financial institutions that trade bonds and other securities.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC or have an exemption letter.
Application Closing Date