Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Experience Associate – Jumia
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Services – Logistics – DA Community
- As a delivery experience associate, you will manage the training, engagement and performance tracking of delivery associates (dispatch riders and drivers), to ensure great delivery satisfaction and experience of both customers and delivery associates.
- Conduct and Improve training with Delivery Associates (DAs)
- Evaluate the progress of DAs at an individual level.
- Contribute in process and planning with a focus on DA needs and customer experience.
- Contribute to the engagement of the DA community and foster its sustenance.
- Monitor and track delivery experience related KPIs and Routines using Jumia backend tools.
- Ensure the implementation of tasks and projects defined by leads and department Head.
- Monitor driver-customer communication in line with customer Journey to ensure good customer experience.
- Work closely with hub managers and various departments, as well as maintain best practices and procedures of the delivery experience team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- 2+ years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Professionalism and deadline oriented
- Great Attention to details: ability to maintain accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online