Beryl Shelter Nigeria Limited is a new generation consortium of dedicated individuals providing exquisite services in Real estate – Sales, Rentals, Management and Real Estate Development in Nigeria. The company was incorporated in November 2001 and the head office is located at 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Express, Beside Wema Bank, Lekki, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Branch Manager
- The Office Manager supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff. He or she ensures and maintains overall organizational efficiency through planning and implementation of office systems and procedures.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role, with proven track records
- Proactive, self-starter; ability to take initiative, be resourceful and be productive within tight deadlines.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Persuasive and influential communicator.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability in effectively and diligently executing stated objectives in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership experience with successful career progression through the operating ranks is required.
- Excellent reporting and analytic skills are required.
N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
16th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For further enquiries: Contact Mr. Daniel on 08166383398