|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Designer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Develop highly complex conceptual designs.
- Coordinate the design of facilities, system and equipment related to disciplines (i.e., structural, piping, electrical,
- Instrumentation, and mapping) under a minimum amount of supervision.
- Higher Diploma or equivalent with 5 years of upstream oil and gas design experience.
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: B.Sc/ HND in related Engineering field
- Experience: Minimum Experience 5 Year
- Other experience: 5 years of upstream oil and gas design experience.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Intermediate piping designers will have experience in structural design and mapping.
- A thorough working knowledge of AutoCAD and Rebis design packages are a requirement.
- Ability to work in dual units (English and SI) is a requirement.
- A working knowledge of GIS and the ESARI Arc view software for mapping is highly desirable.
- A working knowledge of MS office Products.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.