|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Innovation Specialist
Job ID: sfh-51496
Location: Across Various Locations
Employment Type: Full-time
- The DIS will lead in the development and implementation of complex digital health tools and platforms, to include system integration, client configuration, using both open source and proprietary solutions.
- The DIS will have a strong understanding of analytical tools and enterprise architecture components, such as data warehouses, interoperability layers, etc.
- The DIS will design, develop, test, and implement digital technologies and tools, including, web-based management information systems and business intelligence implementations. Engage directly with the project leadership and teams on digital health technologies to include front and back-end development, and mobile Applications.
- The DIS will use agile development approaches, conduct systems requirement and documentation to develop Use Cases, Detailed Functional Requirements, Detailed Design Specifications, and Software Requirement Specifications to scale.
- In collaboration with other technical and program staff, the DIS will lead meetings, training sessions, or workshops in the work planning, design, implementation, or evaluation of digital technologies for program activities.
- In support of SFH’s digital strategy, the DIS will keep up to date with latest industry trends and to recommend the appropriate (existing and frontier) technology solutions for low- and middle-income systems.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Design and protype digital solutions: Work with the EPHARMA4FP project team to support the analysis, design, development, and implementation of technologies, including activities such as requirement analysis and information systems design
- Quality assurance and testing: Provide quality assurance to assure quality of applications before implementation, including conducting software testing, provide guidance and technical support on software frameworks, and components including databases and software packages and ensuring the completeness of software documentation.
- Data collection and data analysis: Support the development of information system assessments to evaluate and audit its technical effectiveness and performance. These assignments will require testing software to analyze and document data flow, usability, source code efficiency, scalability, software engineer standards, database optimization and computer networks requirements.
- Data collection training and integration support: Support development and delivery of training on the use of the digital tools and information systems developed in the scope of the project to technical staff at central and rayon levels. Support business development, external engagement, and other Pathfinder units in developing concept notes, proposal, and digital demonstrations.
- Project digital health support: Participate in technical forums related to electronic database and electronic application development for government stakeholders (PCN, FMOH, SMOH) that EPHARMA4FP supports.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Science / Engineering related field with cognate experience in the ict sector.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- A strong understanding of analytical tools and enterprise architecture components, such as data warehouses, interoperability layers.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to analyze complex situations and make inferences and ability to work in teams
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, how