GTI Group – We are an innovative, trusted partner in the provision of cutting-edge investment banking services. Our broad range of service offerings comprises of Securities Dealing, Asset Management, Trusteeship, Corporate Finance, Private Equity, and Micro banking. Since 1998, we have actively HandHeld our highly diversified client base – Corporations, Financial Institutions, Governments, and Individuals to a financially secure future. We are present in several cities including the city of London.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
They includes but not limited to the following:
- Handling strategic online initiatives.
- Initiating marketing campaigns from the idea stage through to execution and implementation stages.
- Monitoring and evaluating online media campaigns to keep them fresh and effective.
- Negotiating advertising contracts.
- Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies.
- Collaborating with finance department to set cost within the department budget.
- Be conversant with emerging opportunities in the digital marketing world.
- Analyse digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization.
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Ensure the brand’s digital visibility.
- Target the right customers for the organisation product.
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts.
- Create marketing campaigns such as content, social media adverts, email blast any other effective social media campaigns.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success.
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent.
- And any other jobs that maybe assigned to you from time to time by the management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable applications will be contacted.