Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote company’s services to customers.
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, digital campaigns and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations. Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with company’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Online seasonal campaign Idea generation and execution
- Online Stores partnership marketing idea generation and execution
- Online promotion content development
- Online Stores seasonal campaign budgeting
- Online Platform promotion research
- Online based public relation communication.
Desired Skills & Experience
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in google analytics and digital marketing analytics/reporting
- Must be commercially minded
- Experience working with campaign managers and marketing stakeholders to provide ideas & strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Micro soft suite skill
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong ability to pay attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@ruffntumblekids.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.